CLIFTON CANNABIS LAW supports cannabis entrepreneurs with all the legal services needed to start and run a successful cannabis business venture including trademarks, employment contracts, entity formation, land use, commercial leases, OLCC testing requirements, and debt financing. We also have expertise in cannabis co-packing agreements, outsourcing agreements and supply agreements. Our attorneys have assisted startups in all areas of the cannabis industry from seed to sale, and we love what we do.
The legal cannabis marketplace is complex and unpredictable, with regulations varying significantly among cities, counties and states. Clifton Cannabis Law proudly serves cannabis entrepreneurs of California, Oregon & Washington on this journey, and we are committed to offering best-in-class legal representation for our clients. Our practitioners are highly responsive to the needs of your business and will deliver your legal work on time and on budget.
Contact us today for a free initial consultation!
Attorneys | Lawyers | Washington, Oregon & California
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Contracts and IP Licensing
- Employees & Independent Contractors
- OLCC Recreational Licensing
- Entity Selection and Formation
- Real Estate Law and Land Use Regulation
- Cannabis Commercial Leases
- Website Compliance
- OLCC and OHA Testing Requirements
- Compliance with OLCC and MAUCRSA Regulations
- MAUCRSA Adult Use Licensing
- Stock Option Plans
- Equity & Debt Financing